Thursday, September 3, 2026


Life Lately: Bedroom Diaries

hihi, welcome back 
september is finally here! i'm feeling a mix of both excited and hopeful. I know the Lord has a plan for my life, and I can't wait to see all the doors that are opened during this difficult season.

i've been going through a lot lately, and maybe one day i'll be comfortable enough sharing even a drop of it, but I decided after all that has happened I was going to reclaim my life, my peace & happiness again. what better way to do so than by giving my bedroom a whole makeover? ٩(ˊᗜˋ )و

to start, i decided my walls needed a new coat of paint. here's a peek at what it looks like so far!
this is what it looks like on a cloudy mid-afternoon, no filter or anything. it doesn't turn peach, hot pink, nor does it ever wash out in the sun. it truly is the perfect pink, and it makes me want to paint every other aspect of my home this color. i love it that much!

in the future, i hope to add a lot of delicate and feminine details in my room.
once i'm 100% done with painting, the next few things I would want to focus on are: 


a  ˖ lace curtains
b  ˖ a frame for my tv
c  ˖ a vanity (possibly, if i can find the space for it)
d  ˖ a canopy bed
e  ˖  a new desk and setup
f  ˖ a rose medallion and chandelier 


k, bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment